AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

romálon // cellphones

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
Scar

Scar

- this is mePRESENT(E) DEPUIS : 19/07/2017 MESSAGES : 202 CREDITS : av/ burnonfire
- more about me

romálon // cellphones - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: romálon // cellphones   romálon // cellphones - Page 2 EmptyMer 28 Juin - 16:59

(échange du mois de février, part ii)

avalon: could you take care of my 2:30pm meeting? i'm not sure i can make it on time because of the snow

román: oh it's gonna be like that now huh ?
(kidding, and yeah I can squeeze that in, don't worry)

avalon: what???
you.. just don't kid like this today.

román: what what ?
what's today ?

avalon: my brother is in town and i just saw him (hence me being late) and he said something that, idk, made me think because he might be right. but that's nothing and he isn't right and thanks by the way for taking my meeting, i'll make it up to you

román: Ava please don't make me try and guess what's happening
you're welcome about the meeting, don't sweat it

avalon: He said that dating your boss is a bad idea because it never ends well in the long run and I know he wasn't talking about us since he doesn't know that you're my boss but still that makes me think. And it isn't like I have never thought about it before but it's idk, different I guess to hear it from someone else than to just think about it.
Does that make sense?

román: well it makes sense in the "I understand the words you're saying" kinda way

avalon: Well better than nothing at all

román: so what are you saying, you think we're making a mistake ?

avalon: what? no! i mean, i don't feel like we're making one. but what if it, we, don't work? what happens then? will we still be able to work together?
and i know it's stupid and we can't know for sure and that you can't make promises for that because, well unless you've hide it from me for a year, you don't see into the future, but yeah, i keep wondering if, i don't know, if we won't regret it later maybe?

román: I won't, 'cause I've been asking myself those questions for months and it only made me miserable
we'll see, alright ? I know it's not a great answer but that's all we've got. have a little faith, yeah?

avalon: i know. well i didn't know you've been asking yourself these questions, and certainly not that you've had for months?
yeah okay, i'll try faith
did you really think about it for months?

román: I mean I didn't just wake up last week and decided I wanted to date you

avalon: really? and here i was thinking it just happened over night. really disappointed in you right now
but seriously though. for how long have you been thinking about it? (i won't judge you) (okay maybe a little bit)

román: oh yeah, the months long pining isn't doing it for you?
I'm not saying anything to you, judgy

avalon: nope sir, i'm an overnight gurl
oh come ooon! i'll tell you for how long i have been thinking about it. but only if you spill the tea first

román: feeling real good about myself right now
no, one of us is gonna be disappointed

avalon: i know you're such a lucky guy. really hit the jackpot with me
you are no fun.
but okay.
and were you planning on telling me at some point or waiting is your thing to date women?

román: I did
maybe I'll tell you one day.
yeah I just wait and hope they understand telepathically

avalon: can't this day be today?
well i must be vulcan then

román: you say it first then

avalon: no, I asked first, you answer first and then I'll tell

román: alright
but I'll remember this is all your brother's fault

avalon: yeah don't worry, he'll take the blame no problem

román: idk exactly, I'd say I've been considering more seriously since july ?

avalon: oh so there was a non serious phase, good to know romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f60f

román: yeah yeah, your turn

avalon: i think around september

román: yeah I kinda saw that

avalon: it started before okay, then it was just more confusing.

román: I just mean that you kissed me in september

avalon: yeah and you didn't really react to that fact by the way (hence me not sure you'd ever do something about your feelings or even knowing if you had any)

román: you ran away prettyy fast

avalon: For my defense we were working and our suspect was getting away.
But I knoooow you were trying to be a real gent'  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f60c
(But so you know, at some point, being a gentleman is quite boring, just sayin  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f607  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f609 )

román: any other note on what I should and should not do ? Just so I know

avalon: I'm not trying to tell you what to do, just that if you were so polite you may not have waisted that much time

román: I don't think it was wasted, and we got there eventually let's just appreciate that

avalon: sure

román: you don't seem particularly convinced

avalon: me convinced or not won't change the outcome so it doesn't matter

román: yeah okay
be careful in the snow

avalon: tell that to the snow, she's the slippery one
thanks

román: i'm sure you're up to the challenge

avalon: well, i couldn't really stay at the coffee shop, they'd kick me out eventually at some point
hope you don't need to leave the office for now and if you do you be careful

román: your brother left ?
I will, don't worry

avalon: left town or the coffee shop?

román: i don't know, both ?

avalon: i think he left the coffee shop yeah. and town nope, he lives here now

román: that's good news, right ?

avalon: i guess? i don't really know. i mean, i'm glad he's around but at the same time i don't know? i'm not sure that because we live in the same city now we'll have much more to say to each other (it might even make it worse)

román: he moved here to be closer to you, he'll probably make an effort

avalon: what makes you think he moved to be closer to me? maybe he saw a picture of you and wanted to be closer to you (i have to warn you though, he steals food)

román: oh yeah you're right, that's more likely (and you let him ??)
but hey, if he moved to be close to me he'll be close to you too

avalon: yeah i believe it is (well he was fast and i wasn't expecting it)
unless he finds way to see you behind my back.

román: no offense to him I'm sure he's lovely but I'd rather see you

avalon: i'll let him know that you're not touched by his effort to get in touch with you

román: hope he won't hold it against me

avalon: i can't make any promises on this

román: well, what's another chambers destroying me at mario kart
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Scar

Scar

- this is mePRESENT(E) DEPUIS : 19/07/2017 MESSAGES : 202 CREDITS : av/ burnonfire
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: romálon // cellphones   romálon // cellphones - Page 2 EmptyMer 28 Juin - 17:03

(échange du mois de mars)

román: Babe, random test:
on me jette lorsque l'on a besoin de moi et on me reprend quand on a plus besoin de moi. qui suis-je ?

avalon: ...
Ca m'agace, je sais que je l'ai lue quelque part et impossible de m'en souvenir...
Go ahead, lance, je ne pense pas retrouver

román: Sorryyy
Une ancre

avalon: Je te pardonne, je sais que la disparition de Mémé t'a beaucoup perturbé ces derniers jours  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f62c
Oui donc effectivement, je ne l'aurai pas retrouvé

román: C'est vrai, j'ai encore du mal à m'en remettre
Now you'll know 😁

avalon: I know, c'est dur quand l'amour de sa vie disparait sans prévenir... But it's over, she's safe now.
Yes thanks to you I am a tiny bit smarter than I used to  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f618

román: Merci de ta compréhension  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f62a
Pour une fois que c'est dans ce sens-là

avalon: Anytime, pal!
Wait. Wait. Je t'ai appris un truc, moi ? Je t'ai appris quoi ?  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f60f

román:  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f602
I don't know, stuff

avalon: stuff.. it would seem you don't remember it  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f602  (can't blame you, i really have no idea about what i could have taught you)

román: I do, I just don't know what I might have read or heard and what you told me  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f62c

avalon: Maybe you just heard and read about everything but you're being nice and think I'm the one doing the teaching  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f610
Scar

Scar

- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: romálon // cellphones   romálon // cellphones - Page 2 EmptyMer 28 Juin - 17:04

(échange du mois de mars, part ii)

avalon: happy birthday  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f618  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f618

román: why, thank you  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f49c

avalon: don't be (too) late okay? romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f60f

román: on my way rn (might need to escape through the window)
Scar

Scar

- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: romálon // cellphones   romálon // cellphones - Page 2 EmptyMer 28 Juin - 17:15

(échange du mois d'avril)

avalon: Amor, would you be interested into doing some sports again? 😇

román: I mean, depends on the sports. Why ?  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f60f

avalon: I was thinking of thinking we could do together but I guess you could chose  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f481

román: Sounds good. I'm guessing you were leaning towards boxing ?
Oh yeah? which one ?

avalon: ... you think you know me so well.... but yeah I was. Might change my mind with cross training though. Do you have any idea of what you might want to do?
yeah. The Red Line.

román: I know I do  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f601  alright so you want to try and kill me, good. But why not try.
So, your brother's

avalon: Not kill you. Just kick your ass. It'll remind us of the good old times  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f601  I don't wanna force you though, if you want to do something else or maybe just keep surfing (or watching sport on tv  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f636  )
how do you know it's my brother's???
I know a great gym. I might be able to get us a discount

román: I don't know about "good"  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f605  No I'll try, though I'll have to keep on surfing you didn't buy me a board for nothing (and yeah, I'll also keep watching basketball  matches you'll have to suffer through). Actually, I'll try your thing if you try surfing
I know things  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f636

avalon: Alright, the old times  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f636  well I won't complain about having to watch you surf from times to times  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f60f  (I don't mind basketball, as long as you don't make watch baseball we're fine). I don't own a board, that's toooooo bad  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f62c
You did a research on him, didn't you?  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f602
But yeah it's my brother's. He said he wanted to meet you. And since I already met one of your siblings I thought it'd only be fair if you met him.
But if you don't want to, I won't insist.
He's my brother.
A food stealer.
And, you know. A Chambers so weird and even weirder sometimes.
So I thought at his club could be nice. Because well, even if he wants to fight you, you'll have boxing gloves  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f604

román: I'm flattered (deal). Sooooo sad, if only there was a way to rent one
He's famousish, I didn't have to "research" it was right there when I typed his name  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f602
No I wanna meet the big bad food stealer. If he lets me into his gym.
He won't hit me I'm loveable and you're scary

avalon: I won't even pretend that you can't be 🤷‍� ... alright. I'll try surfing 😶 can't say no to a challenge
He is? Really?
Of course he will! He won't know right away who you are 😁
Yeah I don't think Morgan thinks of me as scary unfortunatly and I'm not sure he'll agree about you being lovable, but I'm sure you'll grow on him eventually 😊😅

román: romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f60e yesss, can't wait
At least the red line is more or less known and his name's attached to it
It can't be that bad babe, he wanted to meet me, right ?

avalon: Yeah, I'm counting on you to be a good teacher
Oh okay, I knew it was popular since there're a few through the country but I never really though of it or Morgan as famous
Yeah, idk i guess if you don't tell him that we've kissed or share the same bed aaand if he doesn't realise that you're slightly older than him, it can be okay yeah 👍

román: I'll do my best  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f602
It's a good thing, he can't kill me he's got too much to lose romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f601
Yeaah, I feel like I won't have to tell him, he might guess that all on his own

avalon: Glad you're being optimistic about it romálon // cellphones - Page 2 3587383864
I knoooow 😭

román: Honestly Ava it's gonna be fine. But we can always wait if you don't feel confident about me meeting him, I don't mind, there's no rush  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 2764

avalon: It's not that I'm not confident, I know you're very charming and I'm sure he'll accept you. But he never met any of my boyfriends before and I'm not entirely sure about him because... well, he's a Chambers and it's complicated but I want him to be a real part of my life now and you're in it. Plus I'd rather be here when you both meet than him coming at my place unannounced one day  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f648

román: You're lucky I'm not a nervous guy
He wants to be part of your life too and he loves you so he's gonna make an effort b

avalon: Yeah, I'm afraid you can't say the same 😬
I guess. I hope you're right

román: We're complementary 🤷
When am I not ?

avalon: Glad you seem to think it's not a bad thing
Hm... when I am 🙄

román: It's not. Well I guess it's no fun for ya but it's not a bad thing (at least one of us thinks of everything)

avalon: Oh, I'm kinda used to it by now. I'm just sorry you have to handle this and have to keep reassuring me all the time. But thanks for that and for being all cute while doing it

román: Don't be. Anytime

avalon: 😘😘
Scar

Scar

- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: romálon // cellphones   romálon // cellphones - Page 2 EmptyMer 28 Juin - 17:20

(échange du mois de mai)

román: Baby, my mom's threatening me through my sister so unless we're miraculously sick sunday, we're invited

avalon: Oh okay.
Your whole family will be there or just your parents?
What should I be wearing?

román: I'm not above lying if you don't feel like going
Parents, brother and sisters (probs not Adri 'cause we're still not talking)
It's nothing fancy, Lena said I had to be beautiful but I always am and so are you sooo

avalon: Don't lie to your mom on Mother's day! It's just a bit sudden and I guess I wasn't expecting that invitation that soon but it should be fine.
Can't we meet Adri first? If you guys don't talk, maybe she has low expectations from you, therefore, from your girlfriend and I can only meet them  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f605
You do know you don't have to seduce since you already have me, right? (but thanks)
(still, dress or jeans?)
Nevermind, I'll go with a dress

román: I feel like she practically expects it from me at this point. It will be, we're pretty chill, my brother doesn't care, Elena met you already, my sister's a normal person and our parents will be busy trying to make a good impression on you
Well if you wanna see me get screamed at in spanish, of course, let's meet her. And I'm not even dignifying your nonsense with a response.
Can't help it
Whatever feels good romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f609

avalon: I'm sure she doesn't. YOUR parents will try to make a good impression on ME? shouldn't it be the other way around, me panicking to make sure they tolerate me enough to let me be in your life more than one diner?
well, I'll improve my spanish that way and be able to also yell at you in spanish from now on, sounds pretty appealing to me.
such a talker

román: I mean, they know they won't see me as much if you don't like them 'cause you won't want to see them soo. You know I don't care what anybody thinks of us, right ?
Yeah, you're definitely not meeting her
That's me

avalon: That's ridiculous, even if I don't like them I won't keep you from seeing them whenever you want to. They shouldn't worry about that. And yeah, I do, but still, I don't want you to feel, idk, like you have to chose between me and your family.
I'll meet her behind your back  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f610

román: What can I say, they're ridiculous people. Anyways, it's not gonna be a problem, you'll all love each others.
Have fun with that  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f602

avalon: Well, I could have guess, they're your family after all  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f62c  I guess we'll see
Sure we will!

román: Yeah yeah
You've been warned, she's mean

avalon: That's good, I'm mean too
Scar

Scar

- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: romálon // cellphones   romálon // cellphones - Page 2 EmptyMer 28 Juin - 17:21

avalon: [ voicemail ]
Amor, I know you're probably already home by now but I forgot to tell I was going out with Ahmed. He was supposed to do the telling thing. ANYWAAAAY. I won't be too long. Anymore. I mean. I'm about to leave. Come home. Well you know what I mean.
See you soon, Amor.
Pleaaase still be up, I'm so sorry for forgetting to tell you about going out.
PS : I'll go home to your place, I can't remember which one we're supposed to be at tonight.
PPS : Yes I do know it's stupid to say PS out loud, I'll regret having that drink tomorrow and yes, you can tell me told you so even if you didn't really. We'll see tomorrow okay? Okay. Bye. See you soon, can't wait to see you.
Can't see me but I'm sending you heart kisses right now
Scar

Scar

- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: romálon // cellphones   romálon // cellphones - Page 2 EmptyMer 28 Juin - 17:35

(échange du mois de mai, part ii)

román: Get home safe, hope you had fun (sounds like it  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f602 )
See you soon, promise I'll be up. Heart kisses to you too, I guess

avalon: We suuuure did. But you know that.
See you right now 'cause I'm home  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f618  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f618  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f618  (and that was that smiley I was talking about, you didn't have to write heart kisses  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f602 my cute idiot)

román: And you didn't have to text me while we're in the same room romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f602

avalon: Shut up I regret everything now  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f62d  (plus you replied! I wasn't going to leave you on Seen)
(and you then replied while we were in the same room and yes I do realise today that I am doing the exact same thing, let's pretend nothing happened)

román: I bet you do (I wouldn't have held it against you, seeing your state  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f602 )
(afraid I can't do that, you said great things last night)

avalon: Oh come on I wasn't that drunk! I didn't even drink that much, I am quite sure of that fact. It was just hot last night and heat and alcohol don't go well together  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f611
(I wasn't myself it does not count) (plus I didn't say great things I just thought you were nice but I always do, almost always)

román: you're right, I've seen worse, my answering machine as well  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f607
(it does, you sang and all) (yeah well, I just like hearing it)

avalon: Your answering machine doesn't make fun of me the morning after. I like her better   romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f623
(I didn't sing! ... Not really. I didn't, did I?) (aw, I'll try to say it more often then)

román: I'm not making fun, I'm helping you remember
(you sang a little) (thank you)

avalon: Tomato, tomato...
(oh my, and you suvived to that?  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f62d  how come you're not completly deaf? what did i sing?)

román:  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f636
(well it's not a song-song, it was the one from that bullock movie with the pageant)

avalon: MISS CONGENIALITY! oh... Oh okay. It's more of a nursery rhyme.
Wait.
How do you know Miss Congeniality? You were doing something else when I watched it
I really said you wanted to date me when we already are? Drunk me is stupid. She's getting low in my self esteem

román: Dunno, I heard bits and pieces
Yup, date you and everything else. Apparently you just learned I find you pretty

avalon: Good to know  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f60f
Well, to be fair, I don't recall you saying you do find me pretty (it's like me and you being nice and hot, I kinda assume you already know I think that of you, you know?)
Wait a minute.
What did you say after I sang (horribly I'm sure)

román: Is it ?
I'm sure I have (I know. Plus I always have your voicemails about my jacket and sunglasses and how nice I am)
Who knows, it's a shame you don't remember  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f607

avalon: Yup, that means I can convice you to watch it one day  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f607
When I was sober enough to remember it? don't think so or I would (I'll delete your phone number from my phone so it won't happen again don't worry  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f618  )
You're not funny when you do that.
But it's ok, I know I will remember eventually, it's just blurry for now

román: Only if you sing again
I'll admit I don't know (oh that's promising, not gonna be a problem at all)
I'm always funny
See, I'm just helping you work on your memory. And my reaction to which part exactly do you want to know about ?

avalon: Well, bring tequila and that will happen for sure
(sorry who is this?)
Not when you do that
Ooooh thank you so much for taking such good care of my memory  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f49c  Is there a reaction to a certain part you don't want to share with me? Let's go for the generic thing for now. Maybe my memory will do the rest

román: Thanks for the advice, will do
(ha-ha who's the not funny one)
My pleasure cariño  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f618  Not at all. If anything I was quite impressed, between that and your spy abilities

avalon: Still you  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f440
You didn't about my spy abilities? Working with me for over a year didn't convice you? I'm hurt  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f62a

román: No but you really were at your best with your tiptoeing, missing the door and not seeing the lights (and the carrot seeds, what's that about ?)

avalon: I can't have missed the door, I did get inside the appartment. And I remember doing so without your help. (idk, Ahmed denies it but I'm conviced he's the one who bought them and now pretends I did) (or maybe I wanted to give them to you like a bouquet but without it being actual flowers)

román: Yeah, you were very effective. (well that's original, and sweet) (why can't I get flowers though ?)

avalon: Yeah, effective is my middle name  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f607  (i have no idea, you should ask drunk ava to get an answer. maybe it wasn't original enough. or maybe flowers shop were closed most likely)

román: About time I learned that, didn't know you had one  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f62c  (well you tell drunk Ava I need answers)

avalon: Well we must keep things to find out about each other or we might end up having nothing to tell to one another...  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f62c  (I told her, she'll think about it and will let you know if she feels like giving answers)

román: That way you're never learning my middle name, fine by me. But I'll always have things to say to you (whenever she's ready)

avalon: Do you really have a middle name or are you just trying to mess with me? Aw  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f49c  That's not fair, you're too cute when you say things like that  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f636  (well prob when we'll watch Miss congeniality and she has some tequila)

román: Dunno, use your spy skills. Maybe cute and funny are my middle names  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f607  (and you think i don't know you're tricking me into watching it ?)

avalon: I will use them. By tomorrow I'll know if you have middle names. The real ones. (I don't know what you're talking about)

román: Tomorrow ? I expected only one hour from you. Especially since I juste told you, it's Román Lindo Rivera  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f609  (of course)

avalon: Well I do have to work first... But challenge accepted. I know spanish was not my strong suit in high school, and although it would be a middle name that would fit you perfectly handsome, I doubt your parents decided on that one. (be glad I'm not making you read with me plus it's a great movie, it's fun, like real fun)

román: Don't know what you mean, of course my parents knew instantely I'd be their most perfect child and didn't bother hiding it. Don't even know why they had the others after. (I'll do it for drunk you)

avalon: Probably so they can have an humble one after the so-called perfect one  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f636  I'll let Elena know you think she's one too many Rivera. Prepare yourself to be in wrong terms with all of your siblings, Armando  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f60f  (Nah, you'll be so absorb by the beauty of Sandra Bullock you won't even notice if I'm drunk or not)

román: They didn't succeed then, she's even worse  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f636  And she knows. Good job, you'll see this one also fits me perfectly (yeah, right)

avalon: I have to say you're right on that one  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f602  Why? My spanish really isn't that good, I didn't even know that was a word other than a name... (really, plus she's hot so really I could go far away that you wouldn't know until the end of the movie)

román: Always am. Something along the lines of strong man, of course (you wouldn't you love her too much)

avalon: Of course, they really should have gone with humble (I didn't say I would but I could  romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f481 )
Scar

Scar

- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: romálon // cellphones   romálon // cellphones - Page 2 EmptyMer 28 Juin - 17:36

(28 janvier 2023)

román: Happy anniversary baby romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f49c (ik i'm seeing you in an hour, i'm being a romantic)

avalon: aw, thanks for being romantic and everything else you did on our special day romálon // cellphones - Page 2 1f49c
Scar

Scar

- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: romálon // cellphones   romálon // cellphones - Page 2 EmptyMer 28 Juin - 17:38

(échange du mois de mars)

román: I just met your brother. Don't panic. I love you

avalon: What do you mean you just met him? James? Where? When? Why?

román: He came to the office
Don't murder him

avalon: I make no promises, he did go behind my back.
How did it go? Did he try to be all elderly brother-y on you? Did you punch him for even trying to do so when I am more than capable of chosing my partner?
Contenu sponsorisé

- this is me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: romálon // cellphones   romálon // cellphones - Page 2 Empty

romálon // cellphones
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2